1. And...So We Begin...Tuesday Talks
Volume 1- Episode 1: 1/29/19
2. Getting to Know Me, Linda McKenna - on a Foundation of Knowledge, Trust & Understanding...
Volume 1 – Episode 2: 2/5/19
3. Why Use a Senior Living Placement Service, a Senior Care Advisor and Advocate, and What is the Difference in These Services?
Volume 1 – Episode 3: 2/12/19
4. WHEN is the RIGHT time for assisted living? Remember it’s not a matter of IF....but it IS a matter of WHEN....think and plan NOW!
Volume 1 – Episode 4: 2/19/19
5. What to expect when using a Senior Care Advocate / Senior Placement Specialist / Senior Advisor....what do they do or capable of doing....
Volume 1 – Episode 5: 2/26/19
6. What are the Signs That Your Senior Loved One Needs Assistance....
Volume 1 – Episode 6: 3/5/19
7. What are the Signs That Your Senior Loved One Needs Assistance....Part 2
Volume 1 – Episode 7: 3/12/19
8. How to Have the Discussion About Moving into an Assisted Living...
Volume 1 – Episode 8: 3/19/19
9. How to Have the Discussion About Moving into an Assisted Living...Part 2
Volume 1 – Episode 9: 3/26/19
10. What truly is a Senior Living Advisor? What DO we / I do? What DON’T we / I do? Do I need one?
Volume 1 – Episode 10: 4/3/19
11. “What are the Various Senior Living Options, Select the Most Appropriate, and How to Make Sense of it All ?”
Volume 1 – Episode 11: 4/9/19
12. “7 Questions & Needed Information to be Obtained Prior - to You or Your Senior Loved One - Being Established as a Client with Golden Rule Senior Placement Services, LLC”
Volume 1 – Episode 12: 4/16/19
13. “The Assessment - More Detailed Information Needed - of You or Your Senior Loved One - so I Can Better Assist You as a Client with Golden Rule Senior Placement Services, LLC”
Volume 1- Episode 13: 4/24/19
14. “FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions Asked of Me at Golden Rule Senior Placement Services, LLC”
Volume 1- Episode 14: 4/30/19
15. “What is the Average Cost for Senior Living and Senior Programs AND How is it Paid For? ”
Volume 1- Episode: 15 5/7/19
16. “We Have Decided on the Perfect Senior Living Community - What Do We Do Next? ”
Volume 1- Episode 16: 5/14/19
17. “The Misconceptions of using a Senior Placement company - is it a ‘lead’ or is it a ‘placement’ and is it worthwhile to utilize? ”
Volume 1- Episode 17: 5/21/19
18. “The Myths & Statistics of Eldercare - are the Costs for Eldercare on the Rise, are Seniors Living Longer and How Should One Prepare for the Inevitable Future?”
Volume 1- Episode 18: 5/28/19
19. Your aging parents.
19. “Your Aging Parents - Recognizing NOW the 8 Warning Signs of Health Problems and Coping - Before It’s Too Late! Being Proactive is ESSENTIAL!”
Volume 1- Episode 19: 6/4/19
20. Why YOU need ME, Linda McKenna as YOUR Senior Living Advisor
20. "Why YOU need ME, Linda McKenna as YOUR Senior Living Advisor!"
Volume 1- Episode 20: 6/11/19
21. “The Top 9 Trends in Senior Living Communities to Look For.... and Let’s Not Forget Senior Day Programs too!”
Volume 1- Episode: 21 6/18/19
22. “As the old saying says...
“It’s Not a Matter of IF...It’s a Matter of WHEN!”....
Do in Essence...There’s No Better Planning Time....than NOW!”
Volume 1- Episode: 22 6/25/19
Volume 1 Episode 23
23. “As We Search Memory Care Communities for Your Senior Loved One - Insightful Questions to Ask - So You Will Ultimately Make the Right Choice....and It Will Be a Little Easier!”
Volume 1- Episode: 23 7/2/19
24. “A Follow Up to Last Week’s Talk - On - ‘As We Search Memory Care Communities for Your Senior Loved One - Insightful Questions to Ask.
Volume 1- Episode: 24 7/9/19
Volume 1 Episode 25
25. “How is Golden Rule Senior Placement Services, LLC DIFFERENT from any of the other senior placement companies and how I will make a DIFFERENCE in your Senior Loved One’s quality of life?”
Volume 1- Episode: 25 7/16/19
26. “Home Alone —Are They OK? Let Golden Rule Senior Placement Services, LLC Guide You in the Decision Making Process!”
Volume 1- Episode: 26 7/23/19
Volume 1 Episode 27
27. “HONESTY & COMMITMENT - Why it is IMPORTANT for everyone involved to solidify a successful placement of your Senior Loved One!”
Volume 1- Episode: 27 7/30/19
Volume 1 Episode 28
28. “Let’s Discuss ALL of the Different Options and Types of Senior Living....in Greater Detail!”
Volume 1- Episode: 28 8/6/19
Volume 1 Episode 29
29. “Plan Ahead - Have No Regrets - Just Do It!”
Volume 1- Episode: 29 8/13/19
Volume 1 Episode 30
30. “Discussing the Negative Stigma of the Senior Placement Industry and How I as Owner of Golden Rule - Am Fully Dedicated to my Work & YOU as my Client, with a Compassionate and Detailed Approach, am Transparent in my Philosophy and Finding the Appropriate Placement, and Most Importantly - Making Sure That it is TRULY the PERFECT Place for Our Senior - Even AFTER Commitment and Stay!”
Volume 1- Episode: 30 8/20/19
Volume 1 Episode 31
31. “Golden Rule Senior Placement Services, LLC & Linda McKenna - the company and owner I TRUST - words & testimonials from many happy placed clients! If you TRUST your doctor, lawyer, financial planner, real estate agent and car salesman - why would you not find a Senior Placement Advisor that YOU can TRUST?!?!”
Volume 1- Episode: 31 8/27/19
Volume 1 Episode 32
32. “Preparing for an Emergency….Are Your Senior Loved One(s) Safe in Their Own Home OR Within a Senior Living Community….PLAN and PREPARE for an Emergency NOW – Before it is Eminent!”
Volume 1- Episode: 32 9/3/19
Volume 1 Episode 33
33. “WHAT, WHY, WHERE, WHO and HOW of Senior Living Tours...
* WHAT are the advantages of using a local Senior Placement company to view senior living options ?
* WHY is it important to schedule guided tours?
* WHO do we trust in using to tour communities? Who do I ask the most pertinent questions to?
* WHERE do we go tour?
* HOW do we begin this process and make the right choice and decision?”
Volume 1- Episode: 33 9/11/19
Volume 1 Episode 34
34. “Ask yourself these questions and topics to discuss as you evaluate your parent’s health and safety - such as: Medication effects, Health effects, Emergency assistance and Addressing aging living conditions. - AND - Tips for talking to your parents.”
Volume 1- Episode: 34 9/24/19
Volume 1 Episode 35
35. “Here’s an excellent way to start off this special month of October...today is the 1st of October and we celebrate not only the beautiful FALL season in weather - but - we celebrate National Physical Therapy - PT Month....where these wonderful professionals acknowledge and advise SAFETY for our Seniors - aiding family members with being PROACTIVE & PREVENTIVE in FALLS - and in turn, their Senior loved one’s improved outcomes and quality of life....”
Volume 1- Episode: 35 10/1/19
Volume 1 Episode 36
36. “Its’s TOUR DAY....’What to Expect?’, ‘Where Do We Go?’, ‘How Does it Work?’, ‘Who is Going to Assist Us?’.....and most to consider.....’Why is it Valuable to Use A Senior Placement Advisor?’.....
Volume 1- Episode: 36 10/11/19
Volume 1 Episode 38
38. “What is the MOST important criteria when seeking a senior Living Community! Remember the 4 pillars I require to meet your needs - Financial, Medical, Social and Spiritual - but truly the quality of care rendered is VITAL - and - I will assist you with making the right decision - personal to YOUR Senior Loved One’s needs!”
Volume 1- Episode: 38 11/8/19
Volume 1 Episode 39
39. “I’m celebrating VETERANS DAY....honoring those that safeguarded our country and preserved our freedom - THANK YOU! The Veteran’s Administration grants our Veteran’s with a pension benefit that assists in covering care rendered at an assisted living community - this is called the Aid & Attendance benefit - here is some info for our Veterans !”
Volume 1- Episode: 39 11/12/19
Volume 1 Episode 40
40. “HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS?!? During this wonderful season of Thankfulness and celebrating Thanksgiving with your family - especially your Senior Loved Ones...here are some things to think and observe - making sure you are proactive with Your Senior Loved One - in the present time & in the future —- all while providing a better quality of life!”
Volume 1- Episode: 40 11/19/19
Volume 2 Episode 1
During this celebratory time of year which consists of ending a year of preserved memories and while looking forward to a fresh start, the next chapter and new beginnings — let’s spend more precious time with our families— especially our Senior Loved Ones! —- At this special time of year — create new memories, preserve yourself and your senior loved ones with a better quality of life — by making it YOUR New Year’s Resolution.”
Volume-2 Episode: 1 1/7/20
Volume 2 Episode 2
2-2. “Why Use a Senior Placement Service?
What Are the Advantages of Using Such a Service?
Who Should You Use?
Where Do You Seek Such a Service Out?
How Do You Begin the Journey?”
Volume 2- Episode: 2 1/14/20
Volume 2 Episode 3
2.3 “A bit of advice....PLANNING AHEAD - so this transition doesn’t become an emergent issue, but for it not to be so emotionally overwhelming for ALL involved.”
Volume-2 Episode: 3 1/16/20
Volume 2 Episode 4
2.4 "Selecting the right Senior Adviser - Placement Specialist...for it’s NOT ONLY about the placement....it’s also about the follow-up details, making sure all is well and satisfied....AND how knowledgeable is the Senior Adviser in the area and community where you are placing your Senior loved one.”
Volume 2- Episode: 4 1/21/20
Volume 2 Episode 5
2.5 “Time to do a little bit of “Homework” PRIOR to navigating senior living communities and other options.
1. Obtain financials and affordability for over the duration of time- stay within the community / program
2. What care will be needed for your Senior loved one
AND - What license and services rendered by a senior living community / program that your Senior loved one requires - not only now - but into the future and while they age in place.
Take notes....then we will be ready to navigate and find the ideal place/program for your Senior loved one.”
Volume 2- Episode: 5 1/28/20
2-6 “Time To Tour! Where to I begin? Who should I tour with? What do I do in planning a tour? How do I access all these communities? Why use a Senior Placement Specialist?”
Volume 2- Episode: 6 2/4/20
Volume 2 Episode 7
2-7 “HAPPY VALENTINE'S WEEK....show your LOVE in a special way to your Senior LOVED one!”
Volume 2- Episode: 7 2/11/20
Volume 2 Episode 8
2-8 “WHEN will YOU be READY? - AND - WHAT does READY look like to YOU?”
Volume- 2 Episode: 8 2/18/20
Happy Birthday to a Very Special Lady
Happy Birthday to a Very Special Lady on her 90th Birthday.....YES it is a Blessed Sunday where at Golden Rule Senior Placement Services, LLC....We Go The EXTRA Mile...
A Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving Message
A Blessed & Happy Thanksgiving Message From Me, Linda and From Golden Rule Senior Placement Services, LLC...THANK YOU!
Spread Holiday Cheer
“SPREAD HOLIDAY CHEER —-FOR THOSE FAR & NEAR! During this wonderful & joyous time of year which consists of lots cheer and celebration with our families— especially remember your Senior Loved Ones too! —- that this specific time of year — is of memories of past —- so create new memories and help provide them with a better quality of life!”
It certainly IS a WOW of a day....Wonderful Ole Wednesday....THANK YOU!
Today IS a GOLDEN day!
And tomorrow....will be PRICELESS!